Saturday, September 29, 2007

101 to say i love you

Those three little words, "I Love You", hold a lot of meaning, but there's more ways to say them than you think. Here are 101 different ways for you to verbally express your love to your sweetheart.
· I adore you.
· I am infatuated with you.
· I appreciate you.
· I can't live without you.
· I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart.
· I cherish you.
· I dream of you.
· I live for our love.
· I love being around you.
· I need you by my side.
· I need you.
· I respect you.
· I value you.
· I want a lifetime with you.
· I want you.
· I worship you.
· I yearn for you.
· I'm a better person because of you.
· I'm blessed to have you in my life.
· I'm devoted to you.
· I'm fond of you.
· I'm lost without you.
· I'm nothing without you.
· I'm passionate about you.
· I'm thankful for you.
· I'm yours.
· Me and you. Always.
· My love is unconditional.
· Our love is invaluable.
· Take me, I'm yours.
· The thought of you brings a smile to my face.
· Ti tengu cara (to female) or Ti tengu caru (to male).
· Together, forever.
· We were meant to be together.
· You are a blessing in disguise.
· You are an angel from God.
· You are like a candle burning bright.
· You are my crush.
· You are my dear.
· You are my everything.
· You are my one and only.
· You are my reason for living.
· You are my strength.
· You are my sunshine.
· You are my treasure.
· You are my world.
· You are precious.
· You are the light of my life.
· You are the reason I'm alive.
· You bring happiness to rainy days.
· You bring joy to my life.
· You cast a spell on me that can't be broken.
· You complete me.
· You drive me wild.
· You fill me with desire.
· You fill my heart.
· You give me wings to fly.
· You had me from hello.
· You hold the key to my heart.
· You inspire me.
· You intoxicate me.
· You lift me up to touch the sky.
· You light my flame.
· You light up my life.
· You make me hot.
· You make my heart skip a beat.
· You make my world a better place.
· You mean the world to me.
· You motivate me.
· You rock my world.
· You seduce me.
· You set my heart on fire.
· You simply amaze me.
· You stole my heart.
· You sweeten my sour days.
· You turn my world upside down.
· You turn the darkness into life.
· You're a dream come true.
· You're a gem.
· You're a twinkle in my eye.
· You're absolutely wonderful.
· You're all I want.
· You're as beautiful as a sunset.
· You're beautiful.
· You're charming.
· You're enchanting.
· You're heavenly.
· You're my angel.
· You're my perfect match.
· You're one in a million.
· You're priceless.
· You're sexy.
· You're the apple of my eye.
· You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
· You're the best.
· You're the diamond in the rough.
· You're the one for me.
· You're the one I've always wished for.

No comments: